"Win A Day in the Life of an MMA Champion" Sweepstakes Game – OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A Purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The “Win a Day in the Life of an MMA Champion” Sweepstakes Game begins at 9:00:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") on November 12th, 2012 and ends at 9:00:00 p.m. PST on December 13th, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries after this period are invalid and shall not be accepted. The computer of RG Media Group is the official time and record keeping device of the Sweepstakes Game.
- TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES GAME: There are (3) three ways to enter the Sweepstakes Game: (1) VIA TEXT MESSAGE: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text CHAMPION to shortcode 21970 (“Text Message”). After receiving “confirmation” message, reply “YES” to confirm acceptance of the rules and you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by Text Message. Standard message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You may receive reply messages from Sponsor that includes details on how to see the “Once I Was A Champion” movie, and information about other Tapout releases, and users can opt-out any time. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. (2) Via entry form links circulated online via various social media sites; (3) via online entry form available at official Sweepstakes Game website. During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will post links to a sweepstakes entry form via status updates on Official Movie Promotion pages (http://OnceIWasAChampion.com, http://www.facebook.com/OnceIWasAChampion), via the Official Movie Twitter page (http://twitter.com/gerardroxburgh). Additional links are also accessible via promotional partner sites, bloggers, YouTube videos, and direct-mail web blasts (electronic newsletters) only during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants will then click these links to access an online entry form that they will complete following the online instructions and submit to enter the Sweepstakes Game. Entrants may also enter online via the official Sweepstakes Game website at http://www.rgmglobal.com/node/1538/moviework/sweepstake ("Website). To enter online, visit the link above and enter all required information into the online form, including a valid email address and submit it. Limit one entry per person, regardless of method of entry, during Sweepstakes Period. Entries cannot be assigned or transferred to a third party. Entries using macro, script or other forms of automatic entry and entries which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or inaccurate entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries must include a valid email address where awarded prize notification can be sent and received if entrant should become a Sweepstakes Winner. No entries may be submitted on behalf of another person.
- PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prizes will be awarded in the Sweepstakes, consisting of: (1) trip for eligible Grand Prize winner to Las Vegas, NV, which includes, (i) round-trip economy class airfare for one (1) person from a major U.S. gateway airport near the winner's hometown to McCarren International Airport in Las Vegas, NC; three (3) consecutive nights hotel accommodations (single standard room), at a hotel in Las Vegas, NV, selected by Sponsor (the "Hotel"); (iii) one (1) 2-hour coaching session with an MMA fighter selected by Sponsor (the "Coaching Session"); (iv) one (1) VIP entrance to the Movie Premiere Party in Las Vegas, NC; and (v) one (1) admission ticket to the December 29th, 2012 MMA event in Las Vegas, NV. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize and value of all prizes is $2,100.00. The actual value of each Grand Prize may vary depending on city of departure, date and times of travel, airfare fluctuations and hotel charges at the time of travel. Therefore, the actual value of the Grand Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded. Grand Prize winner must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable, and comply with any applicable hotel check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. All aspects of the travel portion of the Grand Prize must be conducted between December 27th, 2012 and December 29th, 2012 or the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and no additional prize element substituted. Air travel is subject to availability and certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Travel subject to all applicable travel restrictions as outlined in prize winner notification letter, availability of lodging at time of booking, blackout dates, fare restrictions, availability of services offered and other criteria. Prize winner will be notified within 24 hours if they are selected a winner, and must be able to confirm their ability to accept Grand Prize within dates stated above within 24 hours.
- SWEEPSTAKES WINNER DRAWINGS and NOTIFICATION: Sponsor shall conduct one random drawing to select all Sweepstakes Winners from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by an independent third party chosen by RG Media Group, and all results will be final. Odds of becoming a Sweepstakes Winner depend on total number of eligible entries received.
- Sweepstakes Winners will be notified by email, phone, and/or mail at Sponsor's discretion and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within three (3) days of date of issuance. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, prize notification is returned as undeliverable, email address is invalid, or a Sweepstakes Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Sweepstakes Winners in compliance with these Official Rules will receive Prizes notifications via contact information provided on entry form, unless otherwise updated by entrant.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes Game open only to legal residents of the United States residing within the fifty (50) United States (excluding Rhode Island), District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, age 18 and over at time of entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Void where prohibited by law, in Rhode Island, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. military installations located in a foreign country. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Full Moon Features, RGM: RG Media Group LLC, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and the advertising, promotional or judging agencies or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes Game (collectively, "Sponsor and its Administrators") and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing) and household members of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Full Moon Features "Win a Role in Our Horror Movie" Sweepstakes Game. No groups, clubs or organizations can participate in this Sweepstakes Game and may not submit entries on behalf of the group, club or organization.
- 8. GENERAL: No substitution of Prize is permitted, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted, and Prizes may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Entries received without a valid email address are invalid and will not be accepted at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes Winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on Prizes; if applicable, Sweepstakes Winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the Prize retail value. No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address and s/he must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Online entrants must have valid e-mail address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail or mailing address. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- 9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its Administrators assume no liability for and shall not be responsible for any technical problems or technical malfunctions arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the "Website" or Sweepstakes Game; hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers or hosts; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes Game, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, viruses, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes Game, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account or email address used in connection with the Sweepstakes Game. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of Prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website, including without limitation, the number of entries received in any particular account, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to entrant's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes Game, or use of or download of any information from the Website. Use of Website is at entrant's own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties; check your local laws for any restrictions regarding these limitations or restrictions. Neither the Sponsor nor its Administrators will have any liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability (including without limitation, attorneys' fees), for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes Game. ALL SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS, ON BEHALF OF THEMSELVES, THEIR EXECUTORS, HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, BY ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE, AGREE TO RELEASE SPONSOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATORS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES GAME, WITH THE PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO AND/OR FROM ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES GAME OR OTHERWISE.
- MODIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, postpone, delay, suspend and/or terminate this Sweepstakes Game in whole or in part in the event that the Sweepstakes Game is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Official Rules by reason of any of the technical or other disabling causes as described in these Official Rules, or other causes that, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, impair, corrupt or interrupt the administration, fairness, security or integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes Game, including without limitation hurricane, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, terrorist threat or activity or insurrection. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion: (a) postpone and/or reschedule and/or modify the Sweepstakes Game, or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes Game in its entirety. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor shall award the Sweepstakes Prizes (or a prize of substantially similar value), through a process deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, and Sponsor shall have no further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes Game. If due to printing, production, mechanical or other error in the production of entry forms, more prizes than the number of prizes listed herein are made available and/or claimed, then Sponsor may suspend prize awards for such prize category(s) and award any remaining unclaimed prizes up to the total set forth in a random drawing from among all eligible prize claimants for such prize(s) as determined by Sponsor. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: All participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and its Administrators whose decisions in all aspects of this Sweepstakes Game shall be final and binding. This Sweepstakes Game is governed by laws of the United States and all entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Los Angeles, CA for resolution of all claims and disputes. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Entrant agrees and represents that its computer or device accepts cookies that may be used by Sponsor or its Administrator for the purpose of entry tracking. The Sponsor and its Administrators may, at their sole discretion, disqualify an entrant or Sweepstakes Winner from participating in any aspect of Sweepstakes Game if Sponsor and its Administrators deem or suspect that such person has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: (a) acting in violation of these Official Rules or the terms and conditions of the Website; or (b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Sweepstakes Game; or (c) acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person; or (d) use of any automated bot, script or other robotic, mechanical, programmed or automated devices to submit data to the Website; or (e) repeated attempts to submit multiple entries, as determined by Sponsor; or (f) any unsportsmanlike, inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or (g) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Administrators to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Sweepstakes Game. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR CORRUPT ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- PUBLICITY CONSENT: Except where prohibited by law, Sweepstakes Winners grant to Sponsor and its Administrators the unconditional and irrevocable right, without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent, to use, exhibit and publish, in any medium now known or hereinafter known at any time throughout the world, the following: (a) their nickname supplied on Entry Form during time of entry and (b) their city or geographic region. Also, Sweepstakes Winners must grant to Sponsor and its Administrators the unconditional and irrevocable right, without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent, to use, exhibit and publish, in any medium now known or hereinafter known at any time throughout the world, the following: (c) real name; (d) awarded sweepstakes prize; and (e) image for advertising, publicity, trade and public relations purposes to the extent permitted by law and authorized by entrants. Except where prohibited by law, Sweepstakes Winners will be required to confirm such consent in writing for items (c) through (e) by executing appropriate releases required and provided by Sponsor and its Administrators, including without limitation, the Prize Documents described and any additional releases regarding eligibility, liability and publicity. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall not be obligated to use, produce, distribute, advertise, exploit or otherwise make use of rights to publicize Sweepstakes Winner information.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope written request before December 31, 2012 to: RGM: RG Media Group “Win A Day in the Life of an MMA Champion” Sweepstakes Game Winners List, 1801 Century Park East, Suite 1500, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
- SPONSOR: RGM: RG Media Group, 1801 Century Park East, Suite 1500, Los Angeles, CA 90067. Registered trademarks and logos are registered used in conjunction with this Sweepstakes Game are the property of their respective owners.
No responsibility or liability is assumed by Tapout, Tough Crowd Productions, Echo Bridge Entertainment, or their subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, and agents for this Sweepstakes Game.